Beyond Carlton was invited by the Resident Welfare Associations (RWAs) of Purva Riviera, Purva Fountain Square, and Rohan Vasantha to speak on fire safety measures to be taken in high-rise buildings. Those attending the talk on 26 July 2015 included RWA members as well as security and maintenance staff.
The following areas were covered in the talk:
- The Carlton Tower Fire – A case study on what went wrong
- How can high rise apartments prevent similar incidents
- The Government Notification and its implications for Apartment Owner Associations
- Importance of evacuation drills
- Introduction to the Fire Champ Mobile App
If you would like our team to come and speak about fire safety at your RWA, do let us know and we would be glad to come by!